Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creating the "Original Boyfriend Tee"

I woke today and felt very Nautical, as I do on occasion.  I really do believe I was a sailor in a few past lives and wearing navy and white stripes has been a passion of mine long before it was in style to sport the horizontal stripe!  One of my most favorite finds on a recent trip to VEGAS, was the Tommy Store in the outlet mall.  The locals frequent it, so why shant I??  I found the sweetest pair of navy blue and white striped SEAR SUCKER Bermuda shorts and I rock them with abandon!I packed them up on this Hawaii journey and found that no shirt was in sight to wear with these shorts...I am feeling a bit heavy these days so I improvised and took my fiances Hanes Tee and "reconstructed it" to fit my fashion needs.  Yup, I cut the sucker up!
Viola...
My friends, I present to you "The Original Boyfriend Tee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment